Good 'What can you do.' story

pb_paulie_b

Founding Member
May 19, 2001
Chaptico, Maryland
So the g/f and I, Her Sister and sister's b/f went to Busch Gardens VA. Great overall trip, highly recommended.
Anyways. Everyone who knows me knows I'm anal about my cars (Mustang & Link LS). They are always squeaky clean inside and out. I always park AWAY from everybody else cause lets face it, it doesn't matter how much a car means to you, it doesn't mean anything to other people.
I get to the park. I pay for 'preferred parking' which is closer to the front gates and hopefully where people are more considerate. After scanning the lot for the coveted 'end space' and finding nothing, I pull a dik move and try to park in the middle of 2 spaces. A park employee quickly tell me that I can't do that. No biggie it didn't hurt to try. I park correct and turn off the car.
Then my g/f's Sister OPENS THE DOOR RIGHT INTO THE SUV NEXT TO US :mad: :notnice: :bang: :nono: :nonono: !!!! She says "Opps sorry." in a very nonchalant voice.
I turn and look, shake my head and think 'What can you do'.......
Thanks for reading my story....PB

• Sponsors (?)

i have chips in my paint on the passenger door from girls openiong the door and hit another car or pole..............one girl scraped the bottom coner of my door about 1 ft across the sidewalk and then was going to slide it back across it. i told her to get out and then close it so it would scrape. gosh i guess in going to start being a gentalmen and open the door for them all the time LOL

i ALWAYS tell people to watch their door everytime they get in/out of my car. the wife sure gets tired of it, but i have not had any incidents with dings yet. :)

Ahh, that sucks. Someone did that to my Stang once (no chip, thankfully) and I could've gone off on 'em.

Busch Gardens in FL was amazing, I want to go to VA sometime but it doesn't look as good from the website :shrug:

uhhh I hate it when that happend, and people just blow it off like they could care less, they couldnt give a **** about something important to you

It just really frustrated me. The whole 10 minute debacle of me trying to find the right spot. All the while I was talking about how inconsiderate other people are when it comes to stuff like that and them BAM She does it. I really hate to say this but I think it's a women thing. Had any dude been opening the door it wouldn't have happen. At least if a dude did I could have beat them.
I checked out the door and luckily no chips just a lil scratch.
Mansonozz, It's good times at the VA Busch Gardens. We went to beer school, seen all the animals, rode all the rides, and went to several shows. We stayed at the park from 10:00am to 6:30pm and I never got board. We went to Busch Gardens 'water country' the next day and it was cool too but didn't have nearly as much to offer. Definitely have plans to do it again next year.

90mustangGT said:
:lol: Sounds like a good solution. Then if she starts banging doors all the time, you know she's a freak.
LOL

that sucks :notnice: if i ever have a passenger with me (usaully my GF) i park where she has plenty of room to open the door, cuz no matter how many times i tell her to watch it when she opens the door she mindlessly swings it open as far as she can.:nonono:

90mustangGT said:
Maby "beer school" first had something to do with the rest of everything being so much fun?
HAAAAAAAAAA. It was cool but we had to make reservations for it @ 5:00pm. We got to try all the Bud products from a certain category w/some food. It was free unlike lunch that cost me $27 for me and the woman.

I was at Jack N the box with 2 of my friends, driving my brothers 67 coupe. I parked next to a light pole (concrete base) and told my friend (on the phone) to watch the pole when he opened the door. BANG he opened the door hard as hell, chipped the hell out of the paint, that really pissed me off. (the cars paint is atrocious anyways, but still)

me and my girlfriend went t0 a friends graduati0n and were sitting in the car in the parking l0t with the d00rs cracked 0pen eating breakfast bef0re the graduati0n started. well it was 0ne 0f th0se parking l0ts where the spaces have a d0uble line s0 the cars are farther apart and they are all at an angle. well we are sitting there and s0me0ne pulls up 0n my girlfriends side and she cl0ses the d00r because she d0esnt want them t0 hit it. well they park and all 0f a sudden WHAM! the car sh00k because the dumbass hit it s0 hard with her car d00r. it was redicul0us. and my girlfriend had the car maybe 6 m0nths and it had like 10k miles 0n it.

dragnazz5.0 said:
me and my girlfriend went t0 a friends graduati0n and were sitting in the car in the parking l0t with the d00rs cracked 0pen eating breakfast bef0re the graduati0n started. well it was 0ne 0f th0se parking l0ts where the spaces have a d0uble line s0 the cars are farther apart and they are all at an angle. well we are sitting there and s0me0ne pulls up 0n my girlfriends side and she cl0ses the d00r because she d0esnt want them t0 hit it. well they park and all 0f a sudden WHAM! the car sh00k because the dumbass hit it s0 hard with her car d00r. it was redicul0us. and my girlfriend had the car maybe 6 m0nths and it had like 10k miles 0n it.

Hey dragnazz5.0: Check this out:

ooooo OOOOOO oooooo OOOOOO oOoOoOOOoo Hey, look a mom oh with her five children Oooooo. Feelin jealous?

-- :jester: Just kiddin'. I had to do it. Next thing that will happen is you S will stop working and you substitute it with a 5. Of the E will go bad so you'll start using 3's, and the I will stop working and you'll use 1's. That kind of thing. Maby we should all do this as an act of sympathy or maby protest... I don't know but....

1 hat3 t0 bu5t y0ur ch0pps, but hav3 y0u maby g0n3 t0 B3st Buy and pay3d a v151t to th3 g33k sqad, th3y m1ght b3 abl3 t0 h3lp you.

Whats worse than someone who dings your doors into someone else, is when someone else bangs thier doors into yours. :mad:

90mustangGT said:
Hey dragnazz5.0: Check this out:

ooooo OOOOOO oooooo OOOOOO oOoOoOOOoo Hey, look a mom oh with her five children Oooooo. Feelin jealous?

-- :jester: Just kiddin'. I had to do it. Next thing that will happen is you S will stop working and you substitute it with a 5. Of the E will go bad so you'll start using 3's, and the I will stop working and you'll use 1's. That kind of thing. Maby we should all do this as an act of sympathy or maby protest... I don't know but....

1 hat3 t0 bu5t y0ur ch0pps, but hav3 y0u maby g0n3 t0 B3st Buy and pay3d a v151t to th3 g33k sqad, th3y m1ght b3 abl3 t0 h3lp you.

Whats worse than someone who dings your doors into someone else, is when someone else bangs thier doors into yours. :mad:

alright, i get the picture. im gonna go buy a new keyboard this week so everyone will stop laughing at me. (i used copy/paste for these o's)