Got drunk...I feel retarded

outlawjay

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 2, 2004
Atlanta
Last night I got hammered, and wound up dancing in a bar. I'm sure I embarassed myself to no end, but I guess it was fun. It's weird to just remember people standing around you watching you make an a$$ of yourself. No one yelled stop.

• Sponsors (?)

last time i got drunk....the bouncer was getting stupid with me...he was like saying get the **** outta here...why u talkin to all the girls...i was like wtf.....then this was the last straw.....i was leaning on this wooden picket fence thing they had out on the patio...he comes outside and says get off that fence i dont wanna have to slap you......all i was thinking was whoa!!!!!!!!!!....i have a bad temper and have been know to like fighting back in high school and college......so even though i was drunk you would have been suprised at how quickly i looked and sounded sober....dont exactly remember what i said but my friends said this....man you told him....HEY first off i respect you for trying to do your job, BUT! no one slaps me especially not you cause your wearing a security shirt....well anywayz i then punched right in the left side of his face, broke his nose and partially breaking his left cheek bone...he had to have a small cosmetic precedure and i went to jail that night for public intoxication and assault...which got reduced down to something less then a misdemeanor had to do 40 hours of public service.......sorry for the long post.....just memories!

lxwants12's said:
last time i got drunk....the bouncer was getting stupid with me...he was like saying get the **** outta here...why u talkin to all the girls...i was like wtf.....then this was the last straw.....i was leaning on this wooden picket fence thing they had out on the patio...he comes outside and says get off that fence i dont wanna have to slap you......all i was thinking was whoa!!!!!!!!!!....i have a bad temper and have been know to like fighting back in high school and college......so even though i was drunk you would have been suprised at how quickly i looked and sounded sober....dont exactly remember what i said but my friends said this....man you told him....HEY first off i respect you for trying to do your job, BUT! no one slaps me especially not you cause your wearing a security shirt....well anywayz i then punched right in the left side of his face, broke his nose and partially breaking his left cheek bone...he had to have a small cosmetic precedure and i went to jail that night for public intoxication and assault...which got reduced down to something less then a misdemeanor had to do 40 hours of public service.......sorry for the long post.....just memories!

:lol:

lxwants12's said:

I bet you wouldn't have done that if it was at the Chuck Norris club cause I heard he doesn't need bouncers he just gives the "evil eye" and does a judo chop and breaks a table over his head and say's "Would you like a Clobber Me Sammich?" and it scares mean people away yea that's what I heard anyway :)

I lost my old 91jeep Yj....found it a week later..right where I parked it. I also spent a year in Chicago one night while attempting to hijak an ambulance. I was attempting to pull an A-Team (pitty the fool) rescue of my associates who had been tossed in the police wagon and were on route to the local precinct. Soon after attempting to liberate the ambulance I too was on route to the very same precinct...however not in the same wagon :(. Good times....good times.

DMAN302 said:
I lost my old 91jeep Yj....found it a week later..right where I parked it. I also spent a year in Chicago one night while attempting to hijak an ambulance. I was attempting to pull and A-Team (pitty the fool) rescue of my associates who had been tossed in the police wagon and were on route to the local precinct. Soon after attempting to liberate the ambulance I too was on route to the very same precinct...however not in the same wagon :(. Good times....good times.

LMFAO!!! :hail2: :lol:

lxwants12's said:
:nice: r ya laughing cause of my whol story...or the 40 hours of public service i had to do? cause that was not even close to being funny man:mad:

lol idk, I just its just the fact that he was being a dousche so you clocked him in the face and did some damage, theres no noubt the community service part mustve sucked balls :nice:

DMAN302 said:
I lost my old 91jeep Yj....found it a week later..right where I parked it. I also spent a year in Chicago one night while attempting to hijak an ambulance. I was attempting to pull an A-Team (pitty the fool) rescue of my associates who had been tossed in the police wagon and were on route to the local precinct. Soon after attempting to liberate the ambulance I too was on route to the very same precinct...however not in the same wagon :(. Good times....good times.

AHAHAHAHAHA thats one of the best drunk stories ive heard...!

no i just moved from there to phoenix!...i used to go to central every thursday night though but when i was there the situation with the cops was getting crazy i got my car impounded once there when i was doing a burnout while moving through the crowd behind best buy

lxwants12's said:
no i just moved from there to phoenix!...i used to go to central every thursday night though but when i was there the situation with the cops was getting crazy i got my car impounded once there when i was doing a burnout while moving through the crowd behind best buy
:rlaugh:

lxwants12's said:
:nice: r ya laughing cause of my whol story...or the 40 hours of public service i had to do? cause that was not even close to being funny man:mad:
in high school, my buddy got nailed for assault. he got 2 years probation and 1000 hours comunity service. yes thats right, 1000 hours!!! he still managed to get it done before another buddy that had to do 40 hours comunity service. :rlaugh:

lxwants12's said:

I used to go pretty often myself, not to much lately tho. To many rice burners, like you said too, the cops are ball busters these days. Maybe I'll see you around one of these days.

Nick