Got Hit. What To Check?

other_shoe

May 4, 2007
For bad reasons, I had the 67 parked on the street this morning, when a car slid into a third car parked behind mine. The middle car, a late model Audi A4, bowed my rear bumper and pushed the bumper guards into the rear valance. The pop-off gas cap may be damaged, but I can't tell because of the bow in the bumper.

These are the obvious things. Any suggestions on what else I should be looking out for?

• Sponsors (?)

look inside the trunk at the lower trunk brace that runs under the gas tank , see if it is bowed in .did the tail panel get bowed in ,also see if the tank mounting bolts are ripped out.also check the trunk floors for kinks .if your lucky it will just be the valance ,bumper ,and bumper guards .good luck

look inside the trunk at the lower trunk brace that runs under the gas tank , see if it is bowed in .did the tail panel get bowed in ,also see if the tank mounting bolts are ripped out.also check the trunk floors for kinks .if your lucky it will just be the valance ,bumper ,and bumper guards .good luck

It doesn't appear that the tail panel is bowed, but the trunk lid looks like it's fitting with the caps for the quarters a bit worse than it did. I'll have to check the stuff in the trunk when I get home. I didn't even think to check the tank.

Thanks for the tips.