Got my 2.2 KB Test Kit in a few days ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screwed2V

Aug 6, 2003
Misery
One of the two test kits that KB has entrusted the gang at Modular Powerhouse (formerly T&J Performance) to install and tune has landed at the shop a few days ago and is in the install stage right now. :D The other 2.2 KB test kit was also sent to Modular Powerhouse for install/tuning so look for those results as well shortly. His is an auto car while mine is a 5 speed. I don't have a lot of info at this time as I'm 360 miles away from the shop but as I get it I'll pass it I'll be sure to pass it along. For now, here's a quick pic of the blower just sitting on top of my motor. After 5 different blowers I think I may have found the one I've been looking for. Should be interesting. :flag:
Copy%20(2)%20of%202.2KB.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Ruckus46Gt said:
looks great.......man how to you get picked to do fun stuff like that?
It wasn't my car as much as it was the shop that got the attention of Kenne Bell. Modular Powerhouse is a forerunner with modular engines and my car just happened to be available. With a fully built motor in my car capable of taking all the 2.2 can dish out it was a match made in heaven lol.

Screwed2V said:
It wasn't my car as much as it was the shop that got the attention of Kenne Bell. Modular Powerhouse is a forerunner with modular engines and my car just happened to be available. With a fully built motor in my car capable of taking all the 2.2 can dish out it was a match made in heaven lol.

Lucky Bassterd :mad:

:jester: Enjoy... take pics.... OH! and lots of vids please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.