Got my baby some brand new shoes!

Whats up everybody!
Been a while since I posted here. But I have been around reading everyone else's post. Anyways, the reason for this post, got my baby a set of 18 inch Black Bullit wheels with Kumho tires. I am running 255's on the front and 275's at the back, they are W I D E.
Let me know what you all think :D .

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mustang1.jpg
    Mustang1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 308
  • Mustang 3.jpg
    Mustang 3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 301
  • Sponsors (?)

Boy!! Doesn't it look absolultey filthy!! Dude that is seriously bad ass!! I am speechless, how good the all black 05 V6, Black Bullitt looks!! Man, you rock!! That is a damn good color scheme.. I knew I shoulda got black!! Damn!! :D :nice: :nice: :nice:

deepinsleep said:
Glad you like it so much MSP. Makes me :D :D :D
Thanks for the props! :nice:

No thank you! For doing such a great job man.. I never even thought of how the 05-V6 looks with Black, and Black Bullits.. Dude its ridiculous.. My 88 Saleen was black, and I forgot how beautiful black is, when done correctly.. Thank you my man!! Thank you!! Very nice taste! :nice:

MSP said:
No thank you! For doing such a great job man.. I never even thought of how the 05-V6 looks with Black, and Black Bullits.. Dude its ridiculous.. My 88 Saleen was black, and I forgot how beautiful black is, when done correctly.. Thank you my man!! Thank you!! Very nice taste! :nice:

Yeah..the black is really sweet. Its just soo hard to keep clean. We dont have the best of weather in Cleveland. I need to move to Cali..where the sun is always shining :D

deepinsleep said:
Yeah..the black is really sweet. Its just soo hard to keep clean. We dont have the best of weather in Cleveland. I need to move to Cali..where the sun is always shining :D

LOL!! Well Com'on down!! We will gladley welcome you to the land where Gas prices are through the roof, and Arnold is trying to rape us all on property taxes!! Oh yeah!! Median price in my hood for a house is 650K, and we have plenty of houses up for sell.. LOL!! People are movin to Clevland! LOL!!

I got a problem.. My next door neighbor just tried to one-up me with a new Corvette! The Bastard!! He is outside polishing it as I type this.. I need to get this baby up and running soon.. Everytime he passes my house he revs it up.. Like he is taunting my Stang in the driveway! LOL!!

I like the bullits, but Im not too much of a fan of black on black.. just doesnt do it for me :shrug: Seems really.. akward with the gold side stripe...

Love the tires though :) I want to go with a 255/285, but Im worried about replacing the rears if I cant rotate them as much :p I may end up with a 255 atw around... ah well, well see hehe.

How does the ride feel with the 18s? Does it feel any more sluggish, or slower? Im love the look 18s give, but Im worried about the performance aspect of it.

Not to hijack the thread, but I wanted to toot my car's horn. I finally got some pics done and wanted to offer some more love for the black Bullitts. I love mine, I get at least 2 or 3 comments a day on them.

Edit: Strange. Sorry if you didn't see the full size pics. I guess I'll see if the thumbnails work.

Attachments

• mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 144
  • sideview.jpg
    sideview.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 119
Mustangs4Ever said:
Not to hijack the thread, but I wanted to toot my car's horn. I finally got some pics done and wanted to offer some more love for the black Bullitts. I love mine, I get at least 2 or 3 comments a day on them.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I cant see your pics.. Try and get it fixed..