Got my new wheels!

• Sponsors (?)

Lowering it will make a huge difference I think. I would paint the tail light bezels black and have darker headlights. They are however 100% better looking then black bullitts and black fr 500s.

I already have lowering springs that aren't installed yet just because I live in a condo complex and apparently we aren't allowed to work on our cars here.... even IN the garage. WTF?

I wasn't paying attention to this thread for a while, and didn't notice you need a place to put in the springs. If you can't find anyplace closer, you're welcome to head up to my place in West LA - my landlord doesn't care what I do. Heck, I did my Cobra conversion (which included swapping the engine & tranny) in my parking spot! I've even got the correct OTC spring compressor for the front springs that we can use.

You can also just do the car work in the garage and just close the door. I have no respect for HOA's, but you'd have to risk being caught and be willing to deal with whatever the penalties are.

I wasn't paying attention to this thread for a while, and didn't notice you need a place to put in the springs. If you can't find anyplace closer, you're welcome to head up to my place in West LA - my landlord doesn't care what I do. Heck, I did my Cobra conversion (which included swapping the engine & tranny) in my parking spot! I've even got the correct OTC spring compressor for the front springs that we can use.

You can also just do the car work in the garage and just close the door. I have no respect for HOA's, but you'd have to risk being caught and be willing to deal with whatever the penalties are.

I'll keep that offer in mind lol. I have a friend with a house that might let me use his driveway this weekend. I got my Cobra front brakes in about a week ago from Summit so we decided to do both at the same time. Hopefully this comes through and we can spend a few hours knocking this out.