got pulled

my best friend got pulled over for 90 in a 55, 5 days after getting his license. we were in his 93' camaro V6 with duals and my stang tips :) lol and we had the radio real loud and we were coming 80 around this turn and hes like omg ray look behind us...i look back and theres 3 cops LMFAO. cops like, you werent thinking about running, were you? nooo (we werent actually). he just lost his license for it this month for all summer. sucks to be him. lol

• Sponsors (?)

Try this one on for size. Bright sunny Sunday morning just got done washing the vert going to the local wash shop to vacuum it as I did not have a shop vac at the time.

I pull out of my drive keep it in first gear and head torwards the stop sign about 400' down the road and doing the speed limit of 30. So it is rapping pretty good music is blaring as I pass one of the neighbors getting his Sunday times out of the box. As I am approaching him I can tell he is yelling something as his arms are flailing and his face is beet red. He then procedes to bend down and pick up a handful of rocks and motion as if he were going to pelt my car with the rocks. Of course this pisses me off and I flip the guy the international peace symbol and drive to the stop sign. Enraged at what this yahoo just did I turn around to go confront the guy. He turns into a stammering idiot and doesn't say anything so I give tell the guy too bad if you don't like my music and my car F*** you and drove off.

While down at the wash shop I get a call from my wife that the police are at the door looking for me. She puts the cop on the phone and he tells me that there is a complaint of reckless driving and he needs to speak to me. So i return home and this is the story the guy had told the police.

" The guys was going about 80 MPH and I yelled at him to slow down and he went up the road turned around and came back and told me That he can drive anyway he wants to go F*** myself there was nothing I could do about it. The guy then burned his tires off almost hitting me with his car and knocking me over."

Of course I denied everything the guy had told him except the F*** you part and told the cop what had really happened. This when the cop reveals to me that the guy has a witness to the whole thing and writes me a reckless driving ticket. The cop stated he could clearly see where I did a burn off and it was in excess of 68 feet long.

So once he wrote the ticket and left I went down to the road with my camera and took pictures of this burn off mark and almost pee'd my pants laughing. Yep there was a burn off mark all right. Yep it was about 68 feet long but the funny thing was that not only was it on the opposite side of the street but a single peg leg and only 5 inches wide.

So to make a long story not to long I have 12" wide tires which leave a 10" wide burn off and posi rear end. $2500 dollars later and this buttmunch no shows to court just to have the whole case dismissed due to the key witness's, both of them, failing to appear. Can you say not wanting to get charged with perjury?!!

I got pulled over for doing 31 (according to my speedometer) in a 30 (he said I was going 35, still bull****). I got let go but he told me I'd lose my license if I kept driving that way. Hadn't seen the guy in 2 years and now today a cop drove by me as I turned out of our development and low and behold it was that assclown again. We got to a stoplight where I was the first car in the right lane, car next to me was in front of the cop, light turned green and I took off and the guy in front of the cop was afraid to go over 35 in the 50 zone. Cop didn't pull out to follow me though so he must have forgotten me or something!

get this. when i just had my temp motorcycle liscense, a cop pulled me over for going 40mph in a 50mph zone. the reason i was going 40mph was because i was behind the cop and he was driving 40mph. then he said i was driving on a restricted highway which was more BS. he didn't give me a ticket because he knew he had nothing on me. the prick was just fishing.

I only have one story, not in the stang but in the crown vic. I just finished rebuilding the 412 and thought I'd try it out (after the break in) and I got on it really good!! I burried the speedo @ 240kmph+ and kept going. (was an 80kmph zone) It was an open road in the middle of the day and what do you know... a cop in an undercover cruiser is what I pass. I tried to explain that I was breaking in the motor and all that, but.... realistically I was an idiot.

I could have kept going cause there was no way he would have caught up, but I figured I'd better take the heat... I got the speeding ticket $500(something), plus driving with undue care and attention, and dangerous driving and so forth... I had to go to court and everything... I've driven (somewhat:nice: ) good since that but I'll never do that again... :shrug: