Got some new stuff

Picked up a Kenwood Excelon headunit, Autoloc hidden powered antenna, and a two-way pager alarm.
MVC-881F.jpg

The headunit goes for $450 in Crutchfield but I got it brand new off of eBay for $260 shipped. If you can trust the seller, eBay is one of the best places to buy stuff imo. And now I'll finally be able to listen to the radio since I had the factory one shaved when I got my paint job. All I really want is to be able to listen to Preston and Steve in the morning. I'm sure there's a few of you on here from the philly area that know what I'm talking about.

Oh and my neighbor randomly took a picture of my car and sent it to me. He's a photographer, otherwise I might be a little concerned...
98750020.jpg

Attachments

• MVC-881F.jpg
    MVC-881F.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 98750020.jpg
    98750020.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Sponsors (?)

donjohn said:
no offense intended, more of a compliment.. but that's one of the best quality pics i've seen of your car... usually they're a little grainy

I'm confused on the antenna. does it just sit in the fender or what?

None taken, I don't even own I camera. I use my parent's Sony Mavica dinosuar. I don't know what the pixels are exactly, but I know it's under 1.

The antenna can be mounted anywhere. They suggest mounting it on the windshield behind the rear view mirror. I might put it there, but I'm gonna try to put it in the dash and see how reception is. It's powered so I think I'll be fine putting it in the dash.