Got Suspension?

hognutz said:
I really feal that subframes, and rear control arms on the bullit suspention could possibly outhanlde the starterbox just do to the rear of the car not sliding all over the place. I think I would do shocks and struts as well though. it is in your budget.

Possibly

The only problem is he's probably going to want to upgrade to better shocks/struts & springs in the future so he will be doing it twice.

But I agree he will also want to do subframes and LCAs.

Alright Qu!ck, hognutz and I have decided you need to up your budget to include full length subframes and LCAs :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

dew22 said:
Possibly

The only problem is he's probably going to want to upgrade to better shocks/struts & springs in the future so he will be doing it twice.

But I agree he will also want to do subframes and LCAs.

Alright Qu!ck, hognutz and I have decided you need to up your budget to include full length subframes and LCAs :lol:

lol, as long as you guys are supplying the extra funds it's ALRIGHT with me :nice:
:SNSign:

-J

budget $800-1200

Keep the bullitt (springs/shocks/struts) suspension, it works good enough

MM Rear Grip package - $575~
MM subs - powerdercoat $120~
MM C/C Plates - $200~
MM Swaybar bushing - $15~
MM Rack bushings - $40~

$950~

~ = variable

if you got cash left over get some gears

tomustang said:
budget $800-1200

Keep the bullitt (springs/shocks/struts) suspension, it works good enough

MM Rear Grip package - $575~
MM subs - powerdercoat $120~
MM C/C Plates - $200~
MM Swaybar bushing - $15~
MM Rack bushings - $40~

$950~

~ = variable

if you got cash left over get some gears

Tomstang how much is the bullitt package? I think it might put him over budget.

only thing I would mention is I did not pop for the powercoat on the MM subs. will make the install easier as they are just ready to weld. then just undercoat them. kind of a personall choise but since they don't bolt in it is not like the welds and everthing are going to be powercoated. you will still have to do some painting/undercoating no mater what.

also if you don't have a welder for the subframes it could be $100-150 to install I would assume. there is a couple hours in that install.

you will also want to budet in an alinemetn if you do the rack bushings/CC plates.

I don't know how tight that 800-1200 is but $950 + labor and alinement if needed pushes you real close to upper end of the the budget.

hognutz said:
only thing I would mention is I did not pop for the powercoat on the MM subs. will make the install easier as they are just ready to weld. then just undercoat them. kind of a personall choise but since they don't bolt in it is not like the welds and everthing are going to be powercoated. you will still have to do some painting/undercoating no mater what.
I got the powercoated ones, i found it alot easier to just grind off the areas to weld on, then just sprayed the weld spots, that way every part of the metal is covered, with the bare metal and weld surrounding were it's on the car is hard to get paint to

tomustang said:
I got the powercoated ones, i found it alot easier to just grind off the areas to weld on, then just sprayed the weld spots, that way every part of the metal is covered, with the bare metal and weld surrounding were it's on the car is hard to get paint to

I agree. Plus, the powdercoating from MM is far more stout than the spray painting you'd do yourself after you install and weld the regular ones on.