Got the Rims and Tires

DELOS02GT

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2002
Naperville, IL
The rims came on Monday and all I can say is WOW. I didn't know what to think when I ordered them form AFS. I thought they would be some cheap knock off, but they look unreal. AFS does a really good job on their rims.

I ordered the tires yesterday, Yokohama AVS ES100's 275/35/18. I had to go around to 3 diff. places to get the price down. Discount gave me $918 for the set without the replacement warr. NTB gave me $900 out the door, but they don't have the same kind of replacement plan. Just Tires said they could do $900 but I would have to pay for their warr. Drove back to Discount and they gave me the tires for $890 without the warr. and $980 with the warr. out the door. At this point I was sick of driving so I got them from Discount with the warr. Did I get a good deal on these, and does anybody have these on their car?

When I was at Discount, by Cub Foods in Naperville, I saw a red Mach getting black deep dish bullitt wheels put on. Not sure if anybody knows who's car that was but it looked SWEET.

• Sponsors (?)

cap42 said:
Honestly couldn't tell you about if you got a good deal or not. However this thread is in desperate need of pics!! Let's see those rims
I'll post pics of the rims when I get them on. The tires will be here on Sat. or Mon. I hate waiting for something you really want, it can never get here fast enough!!!!

Those rims and tires are going to look sweet on your Black Mach. I can't wait to see them in person.
I haven't seen a red Mach around us so I don't know who that is. I think I remember someone saying that a red Mach showed up at the CS show about a month ago so maybe it's the same person. Supposedly they bought the last Mach at Fair Oaks. I guess we could check the registry...

GTVert98 said:
Those rims and tires are going to look sweet on your Black Mach. I can't wait to see them in person.
I haven't seen a red Mach around us so I don't know who that is. I think I remember someone saying that a red Mach showed up at the CS show about a month ago so maybe it's the same person. Supposedly they bought the last Mach at Fair Oaks. I guess we could check the registry...

Oh yeah that's right. I remember talking with that guy at CS and he had just bought it...and yup it was the last one at Fair Oaks. Maybe it's him......other than that I haven't seen a red mach in Naperville.

Sorry for the delay on the pics but here they are. Got everything put on Monday, but it's been raining EVERY DAY this week. I'll get some better pics when and if the sun comes back out. Let me know what you guys think.

577747_19_full.jpg

577747_18_full.jpg

577747_20_full.jpg

577747_17_full.jpg

DELOS02GT - your car looks awesome! :nice:

I went to tiresavings.com and priced out them out: $794.00
(that includes $50+ S&H, w/no roadside warranty - delivered to MI)

Not sure what a local shop would charge for the mount/stems/balance & disposal of old tires -- may end up being close to what you paid.