Got the snake dyno tested *GRAPH....VID*

• Sponsors (?)

You guys are killing me :(

I AM HAPPY WITH 450HP, I AM HAPPY WITH 450HP, I AM HAPPY WITH 450HP.

Ok I really am...BUT the car needs some work to be truely "safe" according to the peeps on modularfords, and ED from RWTD. Car is seeing 1017 AD counts (IE MAF is basically pegged) and its a bit lean below 3500RPMs.

SO to make her safe im adding BA 2400 MAF, Xcal 2, pro race package code for my cobra, and a 3.1 upper pulley since im retuning. :D All in the name of saftey I tell ya!

:rlaugh: maybe we can get traction by 60 mph!

lol with the cooler temps now, getting traction @ 60mph in 4th gear can be issue for me at times! :eek: My car is really more a dyno queen than racer. And my dyno #s are actually kinda low for what it has.

You guys are killing me :(

I AM HAPPY WITH 450HP, I AM HAPPY WITH 450HP, I AM HAPPY WITH 450HP.

Ok I really am...BUT the car needs some work to be truely "safe" according to the peeps on modularfords, and ED from RWTD. Car is seeing 1017 AD counts (IE MAF is basically pegged) and its a bit lean below 3500RPMs.

SO to make her safe im adding BA 2400 MAF, Xcal 2, pro race package code for my cobra, and a 3.1 upper pulley since im retuning. :D All in the name of saftey I tell ya!

looking at your graph again, I do notice your AF seems to be on the lean side? Was a tailpipe sniffer used to measure that?

LOL I know noone belives me :D

I started out with a brand new stock GT claiming the car will never get touched. Within a year it was basically a full bolton GT. Few months later, it was cammed and making nearly 300RWHP. Then it was twin 57MM turbocharged and making 479RWHP. Then it was twin T-61 turbo charged and making 550RWHP, and in the mean time I had purchased turbo cams.

All the while through each step I claimed that I wasnt touching the car anymore and I was happy with the power. Now I have one of the stoutest stock platforms available, a blown and forged 4V, and again im claiming I wont touch it...which has already been broken by me buying parts under the claim that my car isnt safe (which it isnt).

I can understand why you are all a bit suspicious :rlaugh:

Well one thing I know for SURE is that turbos will never find thier way onto this car....been there once and I like this new thing called instant torque.

Now my race car...thats going to get twin T-8X MM turbos....but with 500+CID it will already have instant torque.

^I think a single turbo 4V will have more traction issues...depends on A/R though :)

Actually if I ever do a twin screw my first choice is a 2.2KB and then a whipple.

2.2 sounds insane...love the scream. ONLY reason.

Whipples are amazing units as far as quality is concerned, and their customer service is 100X better than KBs....I also LOVE their pulleys :drool:
WHIPPLE-PULLEY_MED.jpg

^I think a single turbo 4V will have more traction issues...depends on A/R though :)

Actually if I ever do a twin screw my first choice is a 2.2KB and then a whipple.

2.2 sounds insane...love the scream. ONLY reason.

Not a bad choice at all. You can find a KB 2.2L for cheap nowadays since many are upgrading to 2.6 or 2.8. And the KB 2.2 sometimes make more power than the 2.4 and 2.6L.

You can also use Billetflow pulley on a KB. I use the red one.

Has anyone seen that TT turbo on the TERMI... it had something like 1000+ HP and they havnt even started with the pulleys and tuning yet, I think it was in Modified Mustang or something ..???

Are you talking about the Hellion/Eaton combination?

I do know MPH already tuned a 61mm TT 03 Cobra vert that put down 1089rwhp @ 24 PSI. And he has nitrous also, though he hasn't sprayed yet.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=427745&highlight=1089

Not a bad choice at all. You can find a KB 2.2L for cheap nowadays since many are upgrading to 2.6 or 2.8. And the KB 2.2 sometimes make more power than the 2.4 and 2.6L.

You can also use Billetflow pulley on a KB. I use the red one.

Are you talking about the Hellion/Eaton combination?

I do know MPH already tuned a 61mm TT 03 Cobra vert that put down 1089rwhp @ 24 PSI. And he has nitrous also, though he hasn't sprayed yet.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=427745&highlight=1089

:jaw: thats INSANE.......