Got the Summit Radiator Today 31X19!!

str8stang036

Dec 28, 2002
Miami
I have been dying to get the summit and see how much it would lower temps. My car pretty much stays at 210 except for the highway 180. Here are some pics. Im going to take pics of the install to show you guys what I did to install it.

summit2.jpg

summit1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I have mine held in by zipties right now, i havnt had a chance to make brackets at my uncle shop. Are you using the stock hoses or are you going with new ones? I kept the old ones on since i didnt have any time and they started leaking so i had to double clamp it. Let me know how you mount the fan, and if you could take some pics.

str8stang036 said:
you click on the icon that looks like a picture, the one next to the icon with the earth and the ring in front of it. When you click it, it will say the after that you insert your link, then click on the icon again and thats it. I think.[/QUOTE]

Or you just type "[IMG]" then insert link, then type "" yourself.!

Good piece of metal...your gonna need it when the Vortech goes in!
RC

Yea keep us updated....I have to get around to doing that too. But first I still have to figure out what I want to do about my trans. I'll get around to the radiator sometime....NEED MONEY :p Anyone want to make a donation? :D