Got to love arabs!!!

• Sponsors (?)

hey strype thanks for looking out, i didn't take offense to it being that i've been here all my life although i can see some people getting offended by it but there are people in every country including ours that do stupid crazy stunts ,just look at all these people that emulate jackass the movie.yes it is funny but then you see people get hurt or killed and i feel for these people.

I could say the same about alot people down south.

:fuss:

:p

hey strype thanks for looking out, i didn't take offense to it being that i've been here all my life although i can see some people getting offended by it but there are people in every country including ours that do stupid crazy stunts ,just look at all these people that emulate jackass the movie.yes it is funny but then you see people get hurt or killed and i feel for these people.

I understand... I just didn't want to see everyone get bant over something so trivial. It happened about this time last year and a lot of good guys are no longer here because of it.

My father-in-law is Iranian so I know where you're coming from... He calls himself a "Camel Jockey" sometimes and has my friends rolling.

Didn't mean to be a buzz kill... Me of all people. :rlaugh: