grade 8 upper control arm shaft bolts??

3ohh2

Jul 21, 2006
NoVA
Anyone know where I can find Grade 8 Upper Control Arm Shaft Bolts online? I've been searching around but haven't had any luck. Probably get out to carquest sometime soon...

Split through my second grade 5.... grab-a-tracks lifetime warranty really doesn't mean much to me at this point. Maybe they'll replace it but it surely wont cover my time or cost to realign the front end. I thought these parts were supposed to be heavy duty - I'm not even running on the track yet!! I think I might just rip out the whole front suspension that I put in 5K ago and re-install the original parts - 40 years of abuse and not one broken bolt!!!! venting...

Anyways, any help is appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Anyone know where I can find Grade 8 Upper Control Arm Shaft Bolts online? I've been searching around but haven't had any luck. Probably get out to carquest sometime soon...

Split through my second grade 5.... grab-a-tracks lifetime warranty really doesn't mean much to me at this point. Maybe they'll replace it but it surely wont cover my time or cost to realign the front end. I thought these parts were supposed to be heavy duty - I'm not even running on the track yet!! I think I might just rip out the whole front suspension that I put in 5K ago and re-install the original parts - 40 years of abuse and not one broken bolt!!!! venting...

Anyways, any help is appreciated.

I get mine from Tractor or farm supply stores. You probably will not find an exact replacement with the shoulder but I bet they will work just fine.