greensboro north carolina

madmike23

Jan 22, 2011
greensboro, nc
hey everyone i'm still kinda new to greensboro, nc and am trying to find some people to hang out with and show off the cars and maybe cruise around with. i'm with my girlfriend on the weekend but during the week i'm not doing anything much. if anyone knows a good place to go please let me know. here is my car so you know me when you see me out and about.

SSPX0240.jpg

SSPX0239.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I'm from Asheboro, about 30 minutes south of greensboro. Dunno much about the car scene up there. High Point used to be the place until they had a huge sting about 2 or 3 years ago, impounded and sold at auction a lot of nice cars from street racing.

yeah i've done that a couple times but not to often though and not for that long. sometimes i pop the hood and tinker around a little bit and rev the engine just to hear it. i have a few things i'm wanting to do to the car for more performance but not too much more though. i'll deff be asking for some advice on here. i've learned a lot just reading through some of the threads that are on here already.

MadMike,
You should stop by Piedmont Dragway sometime. Not too far from you, just south of exit 132 on Rt 40 from your way. They test n tune most thursday evenings, and are open most sat/sun.
Stan

I am in Mebane, have a burgandy 95, maybe we will run into each other sometime.