GT 5.0 Bored .30 Over and Car Built. Whats your HP Guess???

Hey Guys, Got the car Tuned at Speedy Dyno, oh yeah that guy Greg hes just Great to work with and i highly recomend him, they are located in Owensboro. Ok remember the run down at the top of the post where i explained the details of the Motor, well let me start by saying be careful when you buy a car thats claimed to be built by a great car builder, especialy if you cant google his name and cant come up with one article.

First it took over a month to get the car finish (Not actual working time / on and off) due to a stupid gear timing set (the ones that dont use a chain but gears instead) never use them, they are GARBAGE i swear, that the builder put in the car. Also the guy (Engine Builder) used Hypereutectic Pistons in the Block instead of Forged Internals (Dumb Azz), so the Boost was only turned up to 7.5 psi to make sure they would survive.

Well heres the Run Down, after changing the Timing gear to chain, Greg moved onto the fuel and spark, Swaped the 30lb injectors to 42's (Ford) and changed the MAF and piping that came from the fire wall to the Throttle body (the builder had all sorts of 90* angles in the one he had there), Greg changed it to a more free flowing sweeping mandrel bent pipe (better air flow). After putting in a Holly Fuel Pump cable of handling 700HP and installing a SCT Tunner with 3 Custom Tunes 1- Valet Tune for car rapist
2-Pump fuel street use and 3-Race Tune Race fuel used.
After the Dyno he pulled 397WHP and 392 Torque, he tried adding more timing but stoped at 19* as when he tried adding 2* more the HP backed down. So He Stoped at that, what do you guys think? I am satisfied considering the Block ratings (even though i would of liked to get a bit closer to the 550 Block HP).

Please Tell me What you Guys Think of my New Car Now.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Stang.jpg

Stang 2.jpg

This what she Looks Like, have more Pics will upload them latter.:nice:

Pics are from the previous owner and when i saved them they are quit small so just wait untill she gets in my hands and i will do her justice with better photos. Sorry, just want to get people looking and opinions.

Heres the Picture Guys Better Quality.

I Finally Have the Car and oh Yeah What a Nice car all around. She handles well, Didnt know that it had a Fiberglass Hood or that she sounded so dam Loud. Nice Though and Very Clean. :D:D:D:D

Green Saleen.jpg

!BUPQdz!!mk~$(KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlvEUjBKMckvDCSw~~_3.jpg

19* total timing?? With 8:1 compression it should take well into the 30s. Yea, you want to be a little conservative with those pistons, but I would at least go to 10 or 12 psi and some more timing. There's no reason it shouldn't make close to 500.

HP will be ZERO because the cylinder walls will be non-existant....

....since you're taking 30/100" (.30") out of each one of them.

Now if you meant 30/1000" (.030")...... :D

looks good, ive been around stangs for a while, if its running right and your happy dont do anything else, before you know it, you'll break something and it will be a year before you get it going again.

good luck buddy

LOL yeah it .030 typo. and thanks for the comments. I think im goona leave it at the 456HP for now and i have my eye on a built 750HP 408 Sportsman block for latter application, then up goes the boost.:nice:

Thanks Guys
Matt