gt bodykit on an lx?

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, it will all bolt on, but you need the entire GT body kit. None of your LX pieces are useable. The entire front clip is one piece, the rear valiance is one piece, all the side skirts need to be put on (either drilled and clipped, or a poor mans way and 2-way taped) and all of the side moldings need to be changed (LX moldings are thinner than GT and won't line up right with the front and rear clip). So, basically, unless you're really attached to your car, or have extensive work done to it that would more trouble to switch over, it would be just as practical to go out and buy yourself a GT.

I agree, purchase a ket for the lx, it looks much nicer. I have an 89 notch with a 'DECH' kit (its Canadian). ABC now sells the same kit but without the word dech in the back. Cervinis makes the best stuff, buy my kit was excellent quality, fit, finish.

Attachments

• side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 172
Scott W said:
I agree, purchase a ket for the lx, it looks much nicer. I have an 89 notch with a 'DECH' kit (its Canadian). ABC now sells the same kit but without the word dech in the back. Cervinis makes the best stuff, buy my kit was excellent quality, fit, finish.

that is definately sexy looking

will look into a kit for my lx, thanks guys