GT350 owners, I need help

I am looking for the original Powered by Ford fender emblem on the new GT350. Shelby will not sell them to any one who does not own can any of you out there help me. I have seen the older style with the small red and blue stripes but want the new ones.

• Sponsors (?)

By GT350, I assume you mean the Shelby GT. About 100 somehow made their way to the internet for sale. Every once in a while, a set pops up on eBay from someone who bought a set or two, but people usually want $300-$500. That's the only way to get them officially. You might be able to get someone to make something custom for you that is similar.

I put the Scott Drake ones on my car. They have the shorter bars, but it looks ok. You really need to know what your looking for to notice it. I haven't had a chance to take any pics of it yet. If the weather breaks and I get a pic, I'll post.

Scott Drake was making some before Ford made him pull them from sale. They were the only emblems, like this, other than the OEM Shelby GT ones that looked good. I'm still trying to find an emblem to put on my car ...