GT500 in the 11s sans pulley swap.

• Sponsors (?)

my god the mods over there are ****ing jerk-offs. So glad I never registered on that site.

what? you dont love everything made by Ford? Banned LOL :sucking ****:

I'll stand behind my Stangnet Mods/Admin to the Death :mad:

Really though, its like "oh, you're not gonna suck this guys cack for being the first GT500 in the 11's? GTFO Troll! I'll ban you with my uber cool ban stick! Ford Rules Cheby Drools! SVTPerf.com mods FTW LOL! View attachment 446530

Back on topic, Im happy for the guys at Evolution, thats an awesome accolmplishment that they should be proud of. Im sure the times will drop as they get more practice and the car racks up some miles (only 47, all dyno and track miles!). But at least let people voice some constructive criticism. As long as they arent being little Eddie Haskells, whats the big deal? Every other post by a mod included a threat with the ban stick. E-Police :rolleyes:

And DropTop, that motor in a Fox would be absolutely disgusting. MMFF slapped a Lightning motor in a Notch a few years back, I'd like to see your idea come to fruition as a project car down the road :nice:

helty said:
I'll stand behind my Stangnet Mods/Admin to the Death :mad:

Really though, its like "oh, you're not gonna suck this guys cack for being the first GT500 in the 11's? GTFO Troll! I'll ban you with my uber cool ban stick! Ford Rules Cheby Drools! SVTPerf.com mods FTW LOL! View attachment 446526

Back on topic, Im happy for the guys at Evolution, thats an awesome accolmplishment that they should be proud of. Im sure the times will drop as they get more practice and the car racks up some miles (only 47, all dyno and track miles!). But at least let people voice some constructive criticism. As long as they arent being little Eddie Haskells, whats the big deal? Every other post by a mod included a threat with the ban stick. E-Police :rolleyes:

And DropTop, that motor in a Fox would be absolutely disgusting. MMFF slapped a Lightning motor in a Notch a few years back, I'd like to see your idea come to fruition as a project car down the road :nice:

yeah I was trying to read that thread and I was blown away by the number of ban threats that the mods were dishing out. Helt, your posts are making me laugh out loud @ work, I'm probably gonna get fired haha.

GT500 motor in a notch redefines the word "sick"

11.80s with the stock pulley isnt too bad. But with a full drag setup (Drs, skinnies, suspension) + intake/exhaust/tune, I seriously would have expected more. Especialy from the trap speed :shrug: .

PLEASE DONT BAN ME
ohnoes.gif

Might not be that impressive but I still think it's pretty cool. With some weight reduction, pulley and the driver mod this car I'm guessing could be pretty close to the 10s @ close to 130 mph without touching the internals. That fugger does look heavy coming off the line though dohn it?

CatmanJJ said:
Might not be that impressive but I still think it's pretty cool. With some weight reduction, pulley and the driver mod this car I'm guessing could be pretty close to the 10s without touching the internals.
Hear that folks? Catman Van Damme's heading towards a paradigm shift. ;)

I'd take one (gt500), in any shape or form.