GT500 Instrument Cluster

I am looking at buying a gauge cluster here in the very near future. I was wanting to go with the Shelby GT500 gauges, but I can't find a place that sells them. I was wondering where I could buy them or how much they go for. I know the stock GT MYColor Gauges retail for 280.xx or something close to that.

• Sponsors (?)

They sell for $300 and have a $300 Core charge for your old cluster straight through Ford.

Steve at Tousley Ford will get them for you for a little less on the price above, $222.85 but the core stands until he gets yours back. Then some shipping cost obviously.. He can be reached at 800.328.9552 it's been a while since I spoke with him, so things may have changed..

They sell for $300 and have a $300 Core charge for your old cluster straight through Ford.

Steve at Tousley Ford will get them for you for a little less on the price above, $222.85 but the core stands until he gets yours back. Then some shipping cost obviously.. He can be reached at 800.328.9552 it's been a while since I spoke with him, so things may have changed..

So it's a total of around 600 bucks and then they refund you 300 when they receive your core, correct?

Also, do you know if I would need a wiring harness or anything extra?

So it's a total of around 600 bucks and then they refund you 300 when they receive your core, correct?

Also, do you know if I would need a wiring harness or anything extra?

300 is refunded once the core arrives back.. your correct..

Word is it's plug and play.. I didn't follow through after making the inquiries. You'll need to have ford program in the proper mileage and such, but that was about all I was told...

GT500:
m5lp_0503w_18z+Ford_Mustang_Shelby_Cobra_GT500+Interior_Gauges.jpg

Stock:
Mustang%20Gauges.jpg

Thanks for the information, Emay! It helps me out a lot :nice: