GT500 Parts

those prices are list price. i took out my cost on them. i get employee price, and parople might freak out if they paid more than what i was quoted.

• Sponsors (?)

I see on that invoice you have fenders listed. Do you have to change fenders to do the grille/bumper swap?

Also, do you have to change any brackets or anything else behind the grille? The turn signals are a direct swap? Does "grille" cover both the upper and lower or just the upper? I want to do this swap and want to be able to take the dealer every part number he needs so he can't claim ignorance.

Well its begun. Just ordered some small stuff for my car. Just got a black Saleen License plate cover, S281 Supercharged badges, S281 pedals, and last but not least my MIL Eliminators. So I was thinking about when I wanted to do the GT500 kit. Well, what's the deal with the GT-H hood? Is that sold through Ford parts? I actually like it a lot better. But when I was thinking about doing all this to my car, I was also thinking that I mind as well just buy a new car when the time comes. Sell my SC'ed 06 for a 07 Boss or Camaro...Challenger. Lots of stuff to think about but I will keep saving up to buy me my GT500 kit.

Hey everyone,

After being away from the forums for a bit I'm trying to catch up. Just wondering if anyone knows if the Gt500 parts are still available through Ford or if they actually put a stop on them (I'm already trying to think of winter projects).

Also with the hoodscoops are these just the black inserts that go in the hood, I'm hoping not b/c that would bring the hood up to ~$850, which doesn't seem to be quite as good of a deal.

Lastly the Instrument cluster: (7r32-10849-aa) is just the spedo etc. correct? If one wanted the leather stitched dash and console cover do you know what the part number would be?

Thanks again :SNSign: