GTG @ Longboards in S.B.

Blev

Aug 17, 2003
So. Cal. V-Town
After last nights meeting it looks like we should now make a run up to S.B.. I know that the holiday's are upon us right now so let's try to get somethnig scheduled for after the New Year. This will give us plenty of time to get organized. So let's see how many people we can get to go. If this gets really big, I'll take a drive out and meet with the manager to arrange for a large group, maybe the entire patio!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

i am so there. its kind of a long drive, but i can deal. haha, another restaurant to think of in SB is Shorline. its right on the beach across the street from SBCC and has a bunch of parking. the parking long is next to the beach so we could figure out how to take a few pics of all the stangs lined up with an ocean background.

bdcardinal said:
i am so there. its kind of a long drive, but i can deal. haha, another restaurant to think of in SB is Shorline. its right on the beach across the street from SBCC and has a bunch of parking. the parking long is next to the beach so we could figure out how to take a few pics of all the stangs lined up with an ocean background.

I'm always down to take pictures. Let's keep the ideas and locations coming!!