GTP guys talking about Stangnet

• Sponsors (?)

***s, they started bickering amongst themselves on the first page :rolleyes:

of course we dont know much about GTP's, its a F'king Grand Prix! F'kin turds. Well, at least not all of them are turds. That one guy seems to know his ass from a hole in the ground.

You see that one guy? Lost to an 04 Mach 1 (he thinks) that ran a 14.4. A Mach 1 running 14.4......was the driver a paraplegic?

He says "I couldnt believe how slow it was." Oh how I hope he runs into one that has a competent driver. :)

eehhh.. some of them seem alright, but their are the typical ricers over there..

At our local track, a brand new GTP ran 12.5 in the 1000ft.. My car runs 11.1-5.. So, I honestly don't think they're that much of a threat stock

And that guy who WOULDNT take a 500-hp Camaro to the track? What a lying bastard!

My Mom drives a Grand Prix GT... They are alright, 3.8 V6, Front drive.

She uses it for daily transportation to work, probably what they were designed to do from the get go...:rolleyes:

popcorn.gif

I test drove a Gran Prix for my sister. I have to admit, for a non-SC V6, those front wheels left about a 12 foot black mark (automatic, no power braking)

It still can't compare to my GT for torque, but it would get up and move.

damn looks like i'm gonna have to get a 12lb pulley and methanol injection to keep up with him :)

actually as i was reading it i noticed most of the guys are down to earth and understand they can't keep up with a mustang unless its a stone stock version of my car...but who drives a stock mustang besides Killy?

As I understand it the S/C'd GTPs can be plenty fast, there used to be a guy around here regulary that had one. Like any FI car they can be made fast pretty easily. A close match for a near stock PI GT.

I ran this guy with a 2004 GTP the other night. It was cold so i didn't hook off the line ( I have Nitto 555Rs) and I didnt heat em up. I took off on him by a few cars and stopped. He was pissed because he had a pulley and was at 12 lbs of boost. He just bought a turbo setup and he claims he will be running 11s soon. I told him if he does good for him, but I don't wanna hear about what you are gonna have...Fn prove it! lol...I can't stand when people are like I'm gonna beat you...with someone I don't even have yet...