Guys with LCA's or UCA's or both, need some input....

Blakers01GT

Master of the Clubhead
Founding Member
Sep 21, 2001
Brown Deer, WI
if anything, UCA's and LCA's will be my next suspension mod. people with Control arms, what kind of improvement did you feel as far as ride quality? handling? launching etc?

right now I have MM CC plates, MM full length subs, Tokico Illumina 5 ways, and Springs. How much of a difference will I feel? and If you don't suggest them, what should be my next suspension mod? Thanks.

-Blake

• Sponsors (?)

LCA'a are a "must" in my book. But since UCA's are relatively cheap and easy to install, you might as well do those too. I am not a drag racer, but from handling point of view, the improved handling is a drastic improvement. The LCA's are also the mounting point for the rear sway bar, so you also get the added bonus of firming up this mounting point for also better ridigity in turns. Road harshness will increase as just about any aftermarket arm will have a firmer bushing than the stock arms. Just make sure to get poly bushings if this is a concern to you, and the difference won't be that noticable. Also, if you get the "weight jacker" type, you get the added bonus of being able to adjust ride height up and down ... a very nice feature. The Pro3i arms are a nice product for a very reasonable price. You may also want to consider the MM arms or the new Steeda ones for a few more bucks. If you are a drag racer, look into the best types of arms for that appliaction 'cos I have no idea...
:nice: