Halibrand Wheels...anyone have them?

Dave00GT

Aug 17, 2004
New Jersey
Just curious if anyone on here has the Halibrand Cobra III wheels with the center pieces? I came across these wheels in a Mustang website, and they look really sharp. Very "Old School" wheels. Same company that made the wheels for the 60s and 70's muscle cars. I've only been able to find on picture.

I have the CDC Shaker kit on the way, as well as a Black '02 GT spoiler and I just got the Mach 1 chin spoiler today. I'm not trying to moch a Mach 1, but I want to give the car a really classy traditionaly Mustang look. Was originally thinking about the Black Bullit wheels, 10.5 on the back deep dish. But after seeing this Cobra III wheels, I might have to change my mind!!

Attachments

• cvPMcCMustang.gif
    cvPMcCMustang.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 382
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah, let me correct my piss poor spelling above. I found these wheels in the " Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords " Magazine. They also sell the wheels at www.tires.com and also the parts shopper here at Stang net. But get this, the wheels at PartShopper are 194.95 EACH 17x9, no option for the center piece or the 10" wheels. Tires.com has the same wheel, for $175.00 Each, and the 10.5" Wheels for the back are $195.00 each. What gives? I thought PartShopped was supposed to have the best deals?

WOW man, that place is ridiculous in price!!! $200 PER wheel for the Hallibrands. $200 a wheel for the Bullit wheels. You can get 4 of the Bullitt wheels from partshopper for like 5 something shipped. That place is insane. :crazy: :chair:

New pricing for the Halibrands has been posted. There has been a price decrease from the manufacturer recently and new prices are now posted on Partshopper to reflect this! :nice:

$172.95 17x9 Mag wheel Deep Lip
$192.95 17x10.5 Mag wheel Deep Lip

http://www.partshopper.com/fordmustang/customkititems.asp?CartId=&kc=DIS-HALIBRAND17

Chrome versions are also available at new pricing. Spinner kits are not shown on the site yet but are available at $70 per wheel.

Here they are on mine. The spinners are like 75.00 a piece. Outragious price. There is an ad in one of the current mustang magazines. Not sure which ones. Mine are the 17x9 in the front and 17x9 w/ deep lip in rear.

f82ce0bc.jpg