HALLOWEEN PARTY in Oregon City

gasketmaster

Founding Member
Jan 29, 2002
Portland,Oregon
If you're lookin' for something to do this weekend maybe this might interest you :)

My band SNAFU is playing at Rodder's Pub in Oregon City this Friday and Saturday night starting at 9pm

Saturday night is a dress-up Halloween Party and everyone is envited!!! There's a cash prize for the best costume!!!
Costumes are not required.

I hope to see some of you there!!!

Here's more info:

SNAFU

October 27th & 28th at Rodder's Pub
19195 S Molalla Ave, Oregon City, OR 97045

Costume Party on Saturday the 28th

$$$ PRIZE FOR THE BEST COSTUME!!!!! SNAFU will be in full costume and playing all your favorite Classic Rock tunes from the 80's & 90's at Rodder's Pub in Oregon City October 28th! This will be the craziest dress-up Halloween Costume party in town!!!! Come on out and get your groove on to Van Halen,Bon Jovi,AC/DC,Bryan Adams,Sammy Hagar and more!!! It's going to be a PARTY so come early and be prepared to DRINK with us:) See ya'll there at 9:00pm!!!! The Boyz of SNAFU

• Sponsors (?)

Johnnb said:
Sounds like a lot of fun man, what type of music does your band play?

We play 80's and up Rock cover tunes:)

We do almost an hour of back to back AC/DC tunes around 11pm :D

Here's some of the other stuff we cover as well:

ZZ Top,Billy Idol,Bon Jovi,Journey,Rush,Thin Lizzy,Judas Priest,Van Halen,Loverboy,The White Stripes,INXS,Poison,Sammy Hagar,Bryan Adams,Foo Fighters and many more...

Come on out..........it's a guaranteed PARTY!!! :D

Nice but same here if it rains i'm going to a guy's party from work. If it dont then i'm hittin the track! There wont be no live band there but it's all you can drink. Sure hope he has lots of mountian dew! I dont drink i've hadabout 8 drinks in the last 10 years, i'd drink half a beer and prob pass out! :drool: peace

john:p

SMOKEDYA said:
Nice but same here if it rains i'm going to a guy's party from work. If it dont then i'm hittin the track! There wont be no live band there but it's all you can drink. Sure hope he has lots of mountian dew! I dont drink i've hadabout 8 drinks in the last 10 years, i'd drink half a beer and prob pass out! :drool: peace

Man I wish I could say the same for me!
beer.gif

:lol: Did all my so called "partying" in school. My worst habit is i smoke cigarettes. No drugs no drinking for me they do nothing for me and i get no joy out of either. So if i ever go out with anyone i guess i'm driving peace

john:p