Has anyone removed their keyless Entry?

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Has anyone removed their keyless entry stuff and still has it laying around? I know its kinda a weird question but i was thinking maybe if anyone has went to a better alarm system with keyless entry maybe they took out the stock stuff. I found today that where my trunk leaks is right above my keyless entry box so I'm wondering if maybe thats why my fuse blows everytime i turn the key either that or i'm back to looking for a short some where

• Sponsors (?)

is there a reason why you have 2? and if not what would you want for it? I've been trying to fix this damn fuse problem for a while. I'll mess with it for a while then give up and come back to it again a few months later. Thing can't understand is when i got the car the clock worked and i think the cruise control worked too then out of no where my clock stoped working. I got a fuse diagram changed the fuse and POP and i do mean POP. That thing blows is freaking loud and you see the flash. And untill today i didn't know where that box was so then i started thinking hummm maybe water got into the box and screwed it up some how and thats my problem.

All I know is i hate not having a clock, its a bitch trying to drive to work and not having a clock easy to look at and i gotta keep checking
my cell phone

OH OT where did you get that flitz polish you used on your rims?

MysteryMachine said:
is there a reason why you have 2? and if not what would you want for it? I've been trying to fix this damn fuse problem for a while. I'll mess with it for a while then give up and come back to it again a few months later. Thing can't understand is when i got the car the clock worked and i think the cruise control worked too then out of no where my clock stoped working. I got a fuse diagram changed the fuse and POP and i do mean POP. That thing blows is freaking loud and you see the flash. And untill today i didn't know where that box was so then i started thinking hummm maybe water got into the box and screwed it up some how and thats my problem.

All I know is i hate not having a clock, its a bitch trying to drive to work and not having a clock easy to look at and i gotta keep checking
my cell phone

OH OT where did you get that flitz polish you used on your rims?
if i can find it you can have it for like $5

i got from another stang that was wrecked when i got the new rear 1/4 panel for my car

and i got the flitz off ebay:banana: