Head and intake questions

wheelyman19

Mar 31, 2008
Hi guys. I'm planning on either doin a 347 stroker this winter or doing a 351 swap not sure Wich yet but Wat I was wondering is, Wat I a good intake and heads I should keep my eye out for...and I'm not 100% sure if the 302 intake and heads will work on the 351? If someone could clarify that one for me that'd be great. Too thanks in advance!

• Sponsors (?)

the intake will need to be for a 302 or a 351. the uppers can usually be swapped, but the lowers are different. the heads will work on either motor.

to answer which brand/type though, we need more info. what are your power goals and budget?

I really wanna get over 400 with either of them as for budget Im pretty much gonna try doing it as cheaply as possible with buying used parts it new ones that I got a deal on. Wether it cost 2 or 5 grand I'm gonna try and do it so people kno its possible to do these thing with good parts and not break the bank as long as u got the patience to wait for them.

the intake will need to be for a 302 or a 351. the uppers can usually be swapped, but the lowers are different. the heads will work on either motor.

to answer which brand/type though, we need more info. what are your power goals and budget?

but note that the head bolts on a 351 are larger than those on a 302, so unless your heads were made for both, you may have to get the bolt holes enlarged