Headlight/Tailight/Foglight covers

TRIBALMAN23

Feb 23, 2008
I have a black 06 GT and wanting to black out or cover the lights with something, Hopefully not dimming to much. What is better the snap over kind or the Film covers? What are the pros and cons to both? Would anyone recommend Headlight bulb replacement to maintain lighting? If so what?

• Sponsors (?)

i had the covers for the headlights and taillights. i did not like the fit of either and gave up on them. they were GTS brand.

be careful when swapping fog light bulbs. many people have had the inner metal ring fall off after swapping to a higher wattage fog light bulb.

Where di you all get them from and how much SHOULD I expect to spend? Are there a lot of fakes or a particular brand I need to look for? I wanna cover all the lights,
Headlight
Tail lights
Fog lights
Turn signals in front

Is there just not a whole a lot of people that know about this?
Or should I be asking a different question?
I would really appreciate more info on this, if you know someone that knows could you ask them? I am looking at doing this very soon but would like more info before I proceed.

If you black everything out then watch out for the fuzz, I'm sure it's illegal in about every state.

I put GTS fog light covers on mine to dim them because every other car was throwing their high beams in my face. It worked too because I never got flashed a single time with them on.

I didn't like how they looked in the daylight though so I took them off.