Heath Ledger found dead...

Hopefully the autopsy will answer some more questions.

I would hate to assume that he killed himself...

He was seperated from his wife at the time, but I find it hard to believe he killed himself.

Accidents happen to normal people and to stars.

• Sponsors (?)

I doubt it was suicide. I wouldn't necessarily doubt it was some kind of overdose, but not intentional. He supposedly had appointments and a massage or something scheduled prior to that. Doesn't sound like suicidal behavior to me :shrug: Probably being careless with sleeping pills and/or a byproduct of mixing incompatible meds unknowingly.

Wow Matt.....I don't think I have ever posted a "flame" response......but man you are so wrong with that comment........
Now..I could be wrong with my above post.....seems he never wanted to be the pretty boy and picked Indie films.........for whatever reason........He may have pulled a Kurt Cobain........:shrug:

He was someone's father, and son...............as much as I'm tired of Brittany Spears in the news.....I would never wish or applaud her death........

You need Jesus.......:nice:

I know....we each have opinions.........just my little 2 cents...

Seems to me that he's not applauding his death or wished death upon him...He just looks like he is saying he had everything going for him and he kills himself if indeed he did do that( as I hope he didn't) ...And I agree with him suicides get no sympathy from either

Wow Matt.....I don't think I have ever posted a "flame" response......but man you are so wrong with that comment........
Now..I could be wrong with my above post.....seems he never wanted to be the pretty boy and picked Indie films.........for whatever reason........He may have pulled a Kurt Cobain........:shrug:

He was someone's father, and son...............as much as I'm tired of Brittany Spears in the news.....I would never wish or applaud her death........

You need Jesus.......:nice:

Sorry guys, I don't mean it as a flame, just rather, if he did commit suicide, I have no sympathy for him. His family, I absolutely feel sorry for, but if he's that selfish that he didn't want to face whatever he perceived to be problems in his life, he took a cowardly way out. Everyone has problems, suicide is never a solution. Just my two cents...

Seems to me that he's not applauding his death or wished death upon him...He just looks like he is saying he had everything going for him and he kills himself if indeed he did do that( as I hope he didn't) ...And I agree with him suicides get no sympathy from either

+1

People with far more problems, and a lot less going for them have stuck it out through life's hardships. Suicide is for the weak and the selfish.

We'll just have to wait for the official report of what happened before drawing conclusions. If it was suicide, it'd be crazy to think somebody with so much going for them could be so weak. Like someone else said, he could've banged a different hot girl everyday. That'd be enough for me to want to see the next day. :shrug:

He did not kill himself.

He had claimed recently that he was averaging a little over two hours a night of sleep.

A housekeeper went in his room like 30-60 minutes before he was found motionless, and heard him snoring.

I figure it was a mix of things with the medicines. We will find out very shortly, I hope.

No sympathy on my end. "Boo hoo, my life sucks because I'm extremely rich, famous worldwide, I can buy anything I want, I could have a different hot chick every day of the year if I wanted to, but I think I'd rather off myself with these Tylenol PM's than deal with all that." Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya there, Heath!

LOL being an actor, different girl everyday, and gobs of money will not make you happy ..

millionares off themselves all the time..

Hopefully the house keeper would notice a normal snoring pattern and irregular noises, but the thought process may have not been there.

Many sources say he as a good dad by most accounts.

Let us just make sure we do not stereotype and assume:)

Sorry guys, I don't mean it as a flame, just rather, if he did commit suicide, I have no sympathy for him. His family, I absolutely feel sorry for, but if he's that selfish that he didn't want to face whatever he perceived to be problems in his life, he took a cowardly way out. Everyone has problems, suicide is never a solution. Just my two cents...

If people who commit suicide would stop and think about how devastating it is on the people that love and care about them, most would never do it.

My brother killed himself almost 20 years ago and my Mom is still haunted by it like it happened yesterday. My Dad finally got over it last year……………when he passed away.:(