Hello all!! Newbie stanger here

el gato

May 5, 2004
West Texas
Hello everyone. I have been reading this forum for a while and finally decided to sign-on. Great information.
I'm a new stanger and don't expect to do too many mods to my 2003 gt, but I have gone with a K&N FIPK and I am awaiting for arrival of my Flowmaster A/T's.....Glad I joined.

• Sponsors (?)

el gato said:
Hello everyone. I have been reading this forum for a while and finally decided to sign-on. Great information.
I'm a new stanger and don't expect to do too many mods to my 2003 gt, but I have gone with a K&N FIPK and I am awaiting for arrival of my Flowmaster A/T's.....Glad I joined.
2003 GT? This is the 2.3 Forum buddy. Try 4.6 Talk. :nice:

Oh, and welcome. :D

Lex said:
Hey ProHawk. I wanna hear more about your Top Secret SVO :D

I was really referring to the speed in a 1/4 miles as Top Secret ;) But its kind of a secret to me also since I never timmed it before I tore it down. Now if you click on my link I post everything I'm doing to it so it can help fellow 2.3T owners and fans. Its my plan that if someone wanted to swap a mainifold etc they could see a few pics and tips that may one day help them out ;) I just got through adding a couple of pages and about to add some more if you want to check it out :nice: Once I get her back together I will dyno her and run her at a local track and post that imfo on my site. That way you can compare a little to what she was suppost to run stock and what she does now.

Straight from the Ford Site on the 2003 GT. I hate to break it to you man but, if you have been reading about your 2.3 2003 GT here in the forums then you have been mislead and really need to read that owners manual. Ford decided to throw in 4 extra cylinders just for your enjoyment.

- Driver and Front Passenger Air Bags
- Air Conditioning
- AM/FM Stereo CD w/Clock
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Rear Window Defroster
- SecuriLock™ Anti-Theft System
- Power Decklid Release
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- 6-Way Power Driver Seat
- Color Keyed Floor Mats
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Cloth Bucket Sport Seats w/Recliners

- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- 4.6L V8 Engine
- Horsepower: 260 hp @ 5250 rpm
- Torque: 302 lb-ft. @ 4000 rpm

- Dual Power Mirrors
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Rear Spoiler
- Fog Lamps