• IMG_0204.jpeg
    IMG_0204.jpeg
    915.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0013.jpeg
    IMG_0013.jpeg
    980.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
Hello from cold cold Michigan, Ionia to be exact. 76 year old woman with a Red 2007 Mustang Convertible V-6. 95,000 miles automatic On my way to visit kids the wrench symbol came up and the car lost power but stay running and actually only bucked once. I looked it up in the manual and its a limp throttle warning sign. What I need is meaningful words to explain the situation to a mechanic so I don't look as stupid about cars as I am. I love this car, I had a 66 Convertible and this last one was my final bucket list item. Any help is appreciated and thank you for listening to me

Hello from cold cold Michigan, Ionia to be exact. 76 year old woman with a Red 2007 Mustang Convertible V-6. 95,000 miles automatic On my way to visit kids the wrench symbol came up and the car lost power but stay running and actually only bucked once. I looked it up in the manual and its a limp throttle warning sign. What I need is meaningful words to explain the situation to a mechanic so I don't look as stupid about cars as I am. I love this car, I had a 66 Convertible and this last one was my final bucket list item. Any help is appreciated and thank you for listening to me
Tell the mechanic to pull the codes. He will know what to do. You likely have a bad sensor.