Hello from N.C. Joined a year ago, finally have something to brag about.

Woah, didn't see these responses -thanks. I've been researching the forum for awhile and the best advice I saw to others was "leave it alone, it's only original once". All Iv'e really done besides a lot of rubbing and cleaning was replace the gas tank,sending unit and fuel pump. Then the radiator and water pump and hoses and V belt, and all the fluids and a battery. The Eagle GT+4's looked good but were old and flat spotted, didn't trust at all. Now I'm out every chance I get. t's a 5spd. with 3:08 posi. I've been driving trucks so long it feels like a race car - it's all I need!
92,000 miles. "fast driver", Vass is around Pinehurst right ? I'm in Belmont NC, just west of Charlotte.
Yes, about 20 min down the road.

I could never leave it alone on a fox. To me, the whole point of a fox is to make it the way you want it. And, frankly, stock foxes are slow. When heads/cam/intake & exhaust combos can add ~100hp, it's a no brainer. It's absolutely lovely dailying my fox with a T56, and about 270 rwhp. I delight in the idea of running some SRT 392 Challengers and Chargers from red lights once I get the nitrous installed. I'm also excited about it because I've already done the turbo route and ridden in plenty of blown 5.0s, but have never experienced nitrous. I love the tuning, and I enjoy the fact that no one else around here is dailying them anymore. So, while the Chargers, Challengers, S550s, & Camaros are a dime a dozen, I might only see 1 to 2 other foxes on the streets in any given month.

Wow how many miles are on it?

I couldn't tell you what a stock fox sounds like. It's probably been 20+ years since i've heard one.
At last year's foxtoberfest, I walked up to a guy, asked what motor is in his car... It was too smooth to be a 5.0. He smiled, popped the hood, and there it was... stock as a rock. I felt a little sheepish after that.

• Sponsors (?)