HellO new to sn!

torch93

Aug 14, 2010
bakersfield c.a
hi everyone! just hoping to get help on my project... i dont really know how to put pics on this thread still learning so sorry for no pic ladies and gents.. but i can tell you

i have a 93 5.0 2 tone blue/grey (SHES AT THE PAINT SHOP AS WE SPEAK!!:)...) with a 342 stroker full forged internals, 10.5:1 probe pistons, 185cc 62 AFRs,24lbs ford racing injectors,typhoon upper and lower intake,76mm maf, 75mm bbk TB, bbk cold air, tremec 5spd,hurst short shifter, centerforce dual friction clutch, ford racing 373 gears, bbk pulleys, bbk shorty headers, bbk H-pipe wo/cats, flowmaster 40, 98 cobra 4 way seats, pioneer stereo system w/2 12" pioneer subs

my daily driver beside my 5.0 is a 2005 dodge srt 4 (back to stock :'-(.. )

lemme know wat u guys think... thanks,,

oh p.s i need help with my project wat thread would i go to?

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome!

Welcome! Sounds like you got an awesome mustang. You've made a lot of mods to it. I'm learning more about all the different components to upgrading and modifying performance. Can't wait to see some pics!

thanks, ya im still not done with her, theres alot of bus i gotta fix but shes at the paint shop.. looks like u have a great start with your project... it took me a very long time and money to get mine going.. ill put some before and after pic once i figure how to use this haha oh and get my car back