Hello Stangnet!

Crazynate

Jun 29, 2011
Well I have been stalking this forum for a little over 2yrs now and I must say...your computer screens are great from the yard!:popcorn: Haha anyways I got this as a project car last week for my 17th birthday and just wanted to get some advice along my build (will be updating)

Original Craigslist pic
Adpic.jpg

And interior after a weekend breakdown
Gutted.jpg

Im currently taking the engine apart aswell because it has cracked heads I figure if I have to do that much that I should go ahead and replace other things while Im in there (cam,timing,intake ect).... So Stangnet will you guide me in my build? -Nate

Attachments

• Adpic.jpg
    Adpic.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Gutted.jpg
    Gutted.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Sponsors (?)

congrats on the new car, welcome to the forum. you will get alot of great info here. lots of good people here. it makes me smile to see the younger generation getting into foxes, and not hating older cars just because they are old.i remember going to the dealership with my big brother when he bought a 1991 lx brand new.

congrats on the new car, welcome to the forum. you will get alot of great info here. lots of good people here. it makes me smile to see the younger generation getting into foxes, and not hating older cars just because they are old.i remember going to the dealership with my big brother when he bought a 1991 lx brand new.

...and... I like that you just got the thing and are already ass and elbow deep into your project. :nice: