Help identify the year of this car

• Sponsors (?)

wrong and some of the early 89's. my mom had an 89 gt vert she bought new from ford and it had one.
Dude, you go through cars too freakin quick! What happened to the last one? Why you selling this one? You couldnt of had it more then a couple months? :scratch:

Dude, you go through cars too freakin quick! What happened to the last one? Why you selling this one? You couldnt of had it more then a couple months? :scratch:

because they are paying my bills. i can get a fox with a few problems and some faded paint fix the problems and paint it myself and in two weeks time make a house payment. been doing it for a few months now. i bought a 4cyl coupe a few weeks ago that had been sitting for years and wasnt running (rat ate through wire going to coil pack), cleaned it up real good serviced it, fixed the ac and a few other mis things and made $800 off of it

because they are paying my bills. i can get a fox with a few problems and some faded paint fix the problems and paint it myself and in two weeks time make a house payment. been doing it for a few months now. i bought a 4cyl coupe a few weeks ago that had been sitting for years and wasnt running (rat ate through wire going to coil pack), cleaned it up real good serviced it, fixed the ac and a few other mis things and made $800 off of it
Cool beans mang! :nice: