Help - Quickly Please

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by marvinmycat, Dec 14, 2003.

1. marvinmycat

marvinmycat Founding Member

I need to know where the spar tire and jack are on a 1994 Pontiac Trans Am. I'd look for it, but the car isn't near me.

It is 2:41 pm EST, and if you know, Send an IM to AOL:Marvinmycat or MSN Messenger: /deleted/

Thanks!
  2. ryanrule

ryanrule impotent Founding Member

um, in the back under the hatch? :shrug:
  3. marvinmycat

I know, it sounds like a stupid question, but the kid got a flat, and never bothered to look for the spare, jack, or tire iron when he bought the car, or two weeks ago after being told twice to look for it.

Is it just me, or are all kids now days this lazy/stupid, or is this just one of those rare cases?

When you first bought your car, didn't you spend at least an hour poking around in every knook and cranny just to see what was there? Kinda like those VW commercials where the guy pulls his wife out of the house to watch all the windows go down.
  4. ryanrule

ryanrule impotent Founding Member

sp he didnt have it?
  5. marvinmycat

Actually, he got it home last night with three of his friends in the car. No idea if he has those items or not. There's also a bass box in the back that takes up the entire rear hatch area.

What kind of moron brings three kids back to the house with a leaking tire? He called someone and I think they filled the tire up, but there is a slow leak. He said he brought the friends along in case he needed them to push the car home.

Ok, three people pushing a 4000 lbs. car in the snow. Yea, it'll happen.