HELP STANGNET!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Man, I didn't know water damage was so bad til now. It was funny how I would roll the window switch down and the window went up, and everytim I started it up, the dash would say something different. The first time it read, Check Alternator, second time, Fuel Gauge Error, and the fuel gauge went from half a tank to E. My gut told me its a money pit, but after stepping on the throttle, my mind was saying buy this car now. Im tellin em no on it tomorrow.

I got it for $7500, I offered her $7k but wth, she barely budged off of $8k. She had a lot of sentimental value towards the car,
she even had a picture taken of me and her standing next to her beloved firehawk before I bought it. It had every option exept
the car cover. I'm having the front end repainted wed. and maybe heading to an exhaust shop before that. A Cobra (2004) pulled out in front of me as I made my first trip through town, the stares were kinda crazy. I'm also finding out the build# tomorrow. Oh yeah, its a beast!!! I'll post more pix, when its cleaned up. I also called the shop with the GTO and told them I wouldn't be purchasing it. They were cool, then they tried to sell me a different GTO, I told em no, and happy with it.

2n0q1dy.jpg

eknh29.jpg

s4tfu0.jpg