Here's a hell of a deal....

72mach1

Founding Member
Aug 6, 1999
Snohomish Wa UsA
Me-
HI, I'm interested in your car for sale in the PNJ paper. What can you tell me about the car, running condition and the like, also, pictures would be appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Him-
I'm glad that you're interested in my 1969 Mustang Mach1 .Even though I am not good at cars, I'll try to describe the car the best way I can. It has no scratches, no damages, no hidden defects. It is in imaculate condition and has never been involved in any accident.The engine runs good, the paint looks good, garage kept. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be registred into your name at any time. I'm located in Fremont, CA and the car is here as well. I am willing to sell it for $5000 (Free Delivery in enclosed trailer within 500 mile radius). I can help you with shipping in US continental for low shipping fees. Need zip code to calculate shipping fees. I want to use Yahoo! Finance for this transaction. This service allows us to complete the transaction in a manner that is quick and safe for both of us. It acts as a third party between seller and buyer to insure that the Buyer receives the item and the Seller receives the payment, Yahoo! Finance will keep the money until you receive and inspect the car. Let me know if you are interested, I'll try to provide all the details about the car and the transaction,
Marcus Edell
PS: I can send pictures if you are interested.

I wonder if is phone number has a 419 area code...

On the other hand, it's it's not a scam I'd better jump!

• Sponsors (?)

STOLE My Identity!!

People This is Marcus E Edell of Fremont,Ca and I DO NOT Have a 1969 MAch 1 For Sale!! This ****er hacked my computer and has charged tons of things on my credit card including numerous Classified Ads!! Its a scammer!! I do Own Hot Rods and Classic Cars and Own Three Mustangs personally a 65 K Code,70 Coupe,and a 65 4 Speed Coupe.But not a Mach!! If anyone has any info for me please call me at 510-648-9284!!

I replied to that email address he listed in one of the Ads I founf online..I also talked to a guy in Lexington, KY. yesterday who said he found the ad in the Herald,the local newspaper and get this he used my Parents Phone number as a contact!