Hey 94/95 ers......

hahhaha this is the only pic i have of me on this computer I was just smashed had some 'doobies' and about a 12pack deep allready, didnt remember going to the store to buy this case of beer I have in my hands in the pic :lol: :nonono: :canada:

Attachments

• E010.jpg
    E010.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Sponsors (?)

reddy351 said:
Ummmmm. That's a "fake" toddler. Guys at car shows put them there for fun. It was REALLY funny when I had my son (real) stand like that. THEN he moved and scared the crap out of an old couple who thought he was another "fake". Hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!

View attachment 451189

Here's me. You CAN print this and use it to scare away rodents and many small children. You have my permission.:)
you look like Ron White.

i don't think i have any pics of me and the car. i'm always the one taking pictures of the car.

SN95StangMan said:
Dude, I SWEAR I got a thumbs up from you once driving north on the 405. I was in my car. Traffic was horrible, so I dont know if I was in a good enough position for you to see me give a thumbs up in return. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Must've been me. I haven't seen another 'Stang like mine anywhere in SoCal, and the long hair's a dead giveaway. I live right near the 10 & 405 interchange, just north of Culver City.