hey daggar, can you put up some pictures of your car please.

• Sponsors (?)

3e12sb3ox.jpg

8412sb3ev.jpg

b312sb3uy.jpg

Just kidding. :jester: Did I have ya going?

car6a7xr.jpg

Photoshop of a set of the original Magnum 500s. I LOVE this shot but it seems that few share my opinion on wheels. hehe Tire size selection also sucks.
car3oldschoola4hv.jpg

dsc000017wj.jpg

dsc000030po.jpg

dsc000025jr.jpg

Attachments

• 3e12sb3ox.jpg
    3e12sb3ox.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 83
  • 8412sb3ev.jpg
    8412sb3ev.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 80
  • b312sb3uy.jpg
    b312sb3uy.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 74
  • car6a7xr.jpg
    car6a7xr.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 74
  • car3oldschoola4hv.jpg
    car3oldschoola4hv.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 76
  • dsc000017wj.jpg
    dsc000017wj.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 77
  • dsc000030po.jpg
    dsc000030po.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 77
  • dsc000025jr.jpg
    dsc000025jr.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 59
Well, the whole time I was lookin, not bein familiar with your car, I was thinkin, "please Lord let him be kidding!"LOL. Car looks good, Dagger. I for 1 DO like the look of the MAgnum's on that car. I wish they had done a better job on the revamps on the new Machs. For one, they look bad ass, and 2, you dont see em on any car older than 72 any more. I think they add a sense of the muscle car look that the new cars have gotten away from.

25thmustang said:
Blue/Red interior... Id change that!

Nice looking car other than that red int.

You and me both. I've pretty much spent every available dime on the motor/blower combo. I plan to gradually get the interior swapped/painted over to a black and grey combination.

Brakes and 5 lug conversion currently have priority.

My heater core is currently by-passed... something I plan to fix this winter while she's down. I'll likely paint the dash at the same time as I'm not into the "cutting the airbox/hack job" method of replacing the core.

mustangjoe87 said:
Daggar, have you considered repainting your trim in 70% gloss black? I think that it would really break up the sides and give a nice color combo.

No trim in those pics. The trim is sitting in my garage. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking HARD about going back to the original metallic Grey.

Daggar said:
I'm thinking HARD about going back to the original metallic Grey.

I second that. And I also dig the magnums. Those look like 14's though, a nice clean, freshly painted set of 15's would look great! (kind of thin though?)

Edit: Ooooh, what about that nostalgia wheel company or whatever, I think they're even advertised on this site, get some 16 or 17's in real magnum fashion. :nice:

rigamaroles said:
I second that. And I also dig the magnums. Those look like 14's though, a nice clean, freshly painted set of 15's would look great! (kind of thin though?)

Edit: Ooooh, what about that nostalgia wheel company or whatever, I think they're even advertised on this site, get some 16 or 17's in real magnum fashion. :nice:

Yeah... I've looked at those as well. I've found only two problems with them.

1) They're expensive as hell

2) I've not found any 17 inch tires that have raised white lettering on them

Kind of ruins the effect without the lettering, I think.

Oh... and the cop was my next door neighbor.