hey guys i'm starting a new motor

i'm thinking about buyin the world products windsor sr heads from jegs. i can get the bare heads for about 650 pluss shipping and my engine biulder said he could cut me a deal on valves.

i think this would be a better investment than the edelbrock performers but i was goin to run the idea by you guys first to see wat you all thought about it.

• Sponsors (?)

no there still iron but they are supposed to flow 200cc. if they were aluminum i wouldnt think twic about gettin them. i really wish i would have gotten them from you when i had the chance to but i was hoping to have victor jr heads. i really dont see that happening with my income at the moment.

i really want to start getting this motor together

no there still iron but they are supposed to flow 200cc. if they were aluminum i wouldnt think twic about gettin them. i really wish i would have gotten them from you when i had the chance to but i was hoping to have victor jr heads. i really dont see that happening with my income at the moment.

i really want to start getting this motor together
you snooze, you lose :)

seriously tho, if i had known you wanted them, i would have held them for ya

btw i think you mean the runners are 200cc; flow is in cfm, and i guess think they would flow more in the 240 cfm range

so should they be alot better for my motor even though they are cast iron.

and i know you would have but i was wanting to go victor jrs. now i just want to get this motor together and in the car.