Hey guys... new to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

This thread has offically been derailed by the Stang Nets FINEST!

WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.

If you dont like it here.... dont worry youll get used to it................

Hey, thanks for all the welcomes - didn't expect so many responses to it haha.

13's?! bwahahaha. i'll personally let you know what it runs in the spring ;). i'm 100 percent positive that this thing will run hi 12's.. there's a kid from my school whose **** runs 13.1 and his has some balls on it, but i think i'd definitely stomp his ass. we'll find out when i run him in the spring.

thanks for all the NICE comments, by the way hahaha.

Yeah, the reason why i didn't post any pics is because it looks like hell - like i said, right now it's in the garage getting sanded and primed for paint.... but i've got these for now -

exterior2.jpg

engine.jpg

Just got my new seats in tonight... my lady bought them - she's the ****.
Thus far the primer's going on fantastic.. this was my first time doing any kind of body work, and so i realigned all my fenders, put a bit of bondo (yeah, i know :'(, but it's only like, an inch long little spot on the left front fender, so it's not too bad), sanded the **** out of it, and currently i'm on my second coat of primer.

Attachments

• exterior2.jpg
    exterior2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 75
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 68
oh yeah, and about the name... when i was a young'n a girl got angry at me for ****ing around with her and her friend at the same time (i refused to choose one of them) and she made me this screen name on AIM, and well, i just like it... i think the story behind it is funny and helps boost the **** out of my ego :).

Son of a bitch! you! haha, i read that and i figured it was probably someone on here. S'all good man... it was a bitch getting it into the garage, let me tell you.. i have this huge driveway and my dad has a car he bought from Don Garlits... it's a 1983 Chrysler New Yorker with a BUILT 440 big block in it... **** is serious, heads, cam, exhaust, 200 shot, etc. etc. anyway, it's got a dual quad set up (for you EFI guys, that means 2 4bbl carbs ) ((haha)), and NO choke... now, when i say NO choke, i don't mean no electric choke, i mean the thing's got no ****in choke on it........ SOOOOOOO, imagine starting her up in 38 degree weather and actually getting her to keep running. it was such a pain man.

by the way, everyone, if you can't tell, i'm a bit young - just turned 18 a couple weeks ago. and i assume that everyone is taking me for nothing but a spoiled brat whose dad bought him his stuff, but i promise i'm not - i'm 6 g's deep with this mustang and i've paid for every dollar of it (minus the seats my girl just got me), and i'm REALLY proud of it.

it's glad to see more ford guys (and gals?), although my roots (and probably my heart) are with old Mopar.

by the way, everyone, if you can't tell, i'm a bit young - just turned 18 a couple weeks ago. and i assume that everyone is taking me for nothing but a spoiled brat whose dad bought him his stuff, but i promise i'm not - i'm 6 g's deep with this mustang and i've paid for every dollar of it (minus the seats my girl just got me), and i'm REALLY proud of it.

nahh that's what we have ryan for:nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.