Hi Again Everybody!!!

go-stang5.0

Jan 27, 2003
Glenview,Il
I know I havent been on in like months but if anyone cares what was up I've been working a lot and I spent some time in Texas with family. Its been busy busy busy. I just got a performer RPM II (yes its installed) so if anyone has any specific questions lemme know. Man it was back ordered for like a month at damn thing. I also compared it to my performer before I put it on so if anyone is interested in differences lemme know. Also I got a MM panhard bar which I have yet to install and a few front suspension goodies to put on. Oh and a momo steering wheel. Hopefully I'll have some new track times with the rpm II in early august. And if I'm lucky some road course experience at Blackhawk Farms Raceway in central Illinois. Anyways, done with my little intro here, just wanted to say hello and let you guys know that I will be back to my post whoring :p ways shortly.

• Sponsors (?)

Oops forgot, anyone have a ring gear come loose on a fidanza aluminum flywheel??? Cuz mine decided to break free exactly one year from the date of purchase (ironic isnt it?) and I had to send it back to fidanza to fix it which they did for free but still I had to spend like 11 hrs to take down the trans and put it back up. Not to mention the four days in between when I mailed the flywheel out and waited for it to come back to me. I was just wondering if this is a common problem? Thanks everybody who took the time to patiently read all my crap... :D

Welcome back! I was wondering where you were, along with 2L8ULUZ as I haven't seen either of you guys on here in a while. Definitely let us know how the rpmII works out and how it runs now at the track. As for the flywheel... I have no idea as I have no experience with them.

we threw a party not to long ago down at Vib's house because we figured you would never be back again! jk bro...but in all seriousness that RPM II should work nicely with your setup, im interested in seeing what you pick up with it at the track...
and btw welcome back!

Anthony