Hi!

• Sponsors (?)

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh......Nathan... I'm a narcoleptic insomniac. I don't have aim but then again I have no friends so whatever. Why the hell did they take away the canadian smiley anyways?? since this is a pointless thread, Linz post pics dammit, and not of the yellow stang, if I wanted to see that I'd photochop my car. Make sure to show cleavege too. Thats all. :D

they have smoothed out the valvetrain a bit, it revs a little smoother, but haven't really noticed a power increase, I got them for the cam install mainly when I get a chance to do that, I just need better springs, the cam I have has like .573 lift so I gotta wait till I can get the springs(with ported heads). the install was a snap till I busted the bolt holding down the upper manifold, but I got it all worked out now otherwise it would have been easy, I ported the TB crossover to the upper intake as well at the same time.

If youre looking for power from them I would get the 1.8's but since the cam I have already has huge lift I got the 1.73's.

Hi, i'm Anthony, i'm a super cool awsome dude justr because i am and thats they way it is. I like to chop wood with an axe in thw woods, thats fun. And I sleep alot, thats also fun. Cutting the lawn is not fun, but eating is.

Hey linz, where are u from...... i know a linz with a yellow vert V6.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm makes me wonder........

Mach428 said:
Hi, i'm Anthony, i'm a super cool awsome dude justr because i am and thats they way it is. I like to chop wood with an axe in thw woods, thats fun. And I sleep alot, thats also fun. Cutting the lawn is not fun, but eating is.

Hey linz, where are u from...... i know a linz with a yellow vert V6.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm makes me wonder........
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? :shrug: (jon stewart)