Hiding wires, need help

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
I got all of the wires in the fenders (drivers side and passengers side) But I'm having a little problem of making the main harness reach from the drivers side over to the passengers side. I need to know how this would be done from thoes who have allready done this.

• Sponsors (?)

Zero- you know the metal piece the over flow bottle sits on?.. I mounted mine on the under side of that, just used two bolts and i covered it with a plastic bag so water wont affect it. I needed to trim a little bit off the tab on the bottom of the overflow bottle.

1105 said:
I got all of the wires in the fenders (drivers side and passengers side) But I'm having a little problem of making the main harness reach from the drivers side over to the passengers side. I need to know how this would be done from thoes who have allready done this.

If you don't mind will you post some pics when you get a chance, I'd love to see how it looks.

Right now it kinda looks like crap because all the paint is scratched up from the abuse over the years. Heres a pic of the passenger side with the wires in the fender. You cant really notice anything different on the drivers side YET because I still have my battery there but once it gets moved to the trunk, it'll look just like the passengers side does.

If you need any help with this I'll be glad to help out. And if your afraid of cutting wires to make them reach you might not want to do this because you'll have to extend the pass. side headlight wires 6" to make them reach, but thats all.

wiresbig.jpg