High School Drags At PIR Tomorrow

Well I found out a lil bit ago that the high school drags are at PIR tomorrow night. I am still debating if I should run my car or not. People from other high schools with their Honda's want to race me, but still not sure. Its clean and my parents who bought the car wouldn't like me to but what do you think? It's a 93 GT with BBK Equal Length headers, O/R H-pipe and Flowmasters. Nothing much but the big stuff is yet to come. Thanks :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Mustang90GT50 said:
Well I found out a lil bit ago that the high school drags are at PIR tomorrow night. I am still debating if I should run my car or not. People from other high schools with their Honda's want to race me, but still not sure. Its clean and my parents who bought the car wouldn't like me to but what do you think? It's a 93 GT with BBK Equal Length headers, O/R H-pipe and Flowmasters. Nothing much but the big stuff is yet to come. Thanks :shrug:

Hey sup man, I go to bay and I am going to race today if it isnt raining. I'll be in a black 93 LX with stickers that say All Ford Performace. See ya there.

Andy

I went there last year it was a waste of my money cuz there was a lot slow hondas you know what come to think of it nothin but all hondas :notnice: Yeah go and ahead and race your car there you would probably be win cuz there is nothing but slow cars. The only fast car I seen was a honda civic hatchback with slicks that ran low 13's but he probably wasted a lot of money to make his car fast :notnice: