hmmmmm

Lets face it 94 mustang gt suffered in the ranks of power compared to the fox body due to xtra weight but still manage to be classified as motor trend car of the year. I love everything about my 94 mustang but if it wasn't for tourqe racing the Ls1 and the Lt1 would be a joke. My question is I think almost everyone goal is the hit or try to come close to the magical 300rwhp mark. Now the 05 gt is putting down I'm guessing around 280rwhp. Will many of you eventually sell your sn's and get a 05 and try to get as close to 350 rwhp or more?

• Sponsors (?)

hell no....i think our cars at the best lookin next to the ol 60's stangs. ill be getting our year cars and be tossing in a tremec, 393, built 8.8" rear and anything else i can think. i love the look of our cars over anything. 5 years of owning my car and i still sit there and smile when i look at her cause she looks that good.

Yea our cars becoming rarer which is even better... the bad thing about an affordable bad @ss car is that everyone will have one. For a total of about 5k I can have my stock engine pushing 400rwhp (turbo of course). I put about 7k into my car thus far, 5 more with the turbo and I still fall short of the price of a new 05 :) The sn-95's came out when I was about 11 and I have liked them ever since (including the mach 3 concept)

HMMMM let me see 05 Mustang GT $39,899 to To $43,000 and 10 min. after driving it off the lot it drops in value $6,000. :rolleyes:
Now do you wait a year and get a Cobra if they come out in 06 :shrug:

I love my car and it is paid for. :nice:
and it will go up in value.
And just think what my car will be like after I put $10,000 in it. :hail2:

I got 2 kids in collage that I am paying for :bang:
I could buy a new 05 mustang this year and pay cash for it if I was not paying for my kids school.
But somethings are more important and my kids come first.

chit I could have bought 5 new Mustangs with all the ****ing money I have paid out in school costs. :(

95BLKGT5.0 said:
HMMMM let me see 05 Mustang GT $39,899 to To $43,000 and 10 min. after driving it off the lot it drops in value $6,000. :rolleyes:
Now do you wait a year and get a Cobra if they come out in 06 :shrug:

I love my car and it is paid for. :nice:
and it will go up in value.
And just think what my car will be like after I put $10,000 in it. :hail2:

I got 2 kids in collage that I am paying for :bang:
I could buy a new 05 mustang this year and pay cash for it if I was not paying for my kids school.
But somethings are more important and my kids come first.

chit I could have bought 5 new Mustangs with all the ****ing money I have paid out in school costs. :(

your a good man, and very well put about losing your money, i wouldnt take an 05 over my car is someone offered to trade even, i love my 5.0.

95BLKGT5.0 said:

:(

Yes, you lose $ whenever yu drive a new car off the lot.

But, a new 2005 base Model GT costs $25,000 and comes loaded for $29,000.

Where the hell are you getting your prices?