HOLY CAR!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Damn dude, that's crazy! What kind of gun did he have? He's going to wake up with one massive headache followed by a sore ass when he gets into prison over this. I'm glad you and others were not injured.

They guy was switching back and forth between a rifle and a shotgun, he peppered the front of my car with buckshot.

car41sm.jpg

car42sm.jpg

car43sm.jpg

car44sm.jpg

car45sm.jpg

something I have always wondered about....

Of course among other things the guy will probably/possibly be charged with destruction of state/government/property for the damage to the car depending on what the prosicuter(sp?) wants to do. However, in the court case do they generally make the convicted pay for the damages? Will he have to pay for damage caused trying to arrest him...like body/paint work to the police car?

I have always wondered if they had to cover those damages...they should. No reason our tax dollars should on top of paying for the genius to also get 3 hots and a cot with cable.

Ah, so its figured into the restitution.

To bad its not a line item addition...make each item like a tax/government bill and show up on a credit report and make them get a consol. loan on their own. Even if they did claim bankruptcy the government/tax stuff will probably not get dropped and should get 1st possition/garnishment.