Holy crap!! Soilwork! Grn92LX is the man!

mansonozz said:
Children of Bodom is melodic thrash. Just amazing how heavy it can be while having such melody. Most the songs, anyway.

Check out FOLLOW THE HOLLOW by Soilwork. That song is great. Also STABBING THE DRAMA and CRANKING THE SIRENS. Most songs off of "Figure Number Five" are good.

I would not classify bodom as melodic thrash in the least, they are not black metal, but they def. are not thrash. Children of bodom also sounds different from soilwork, in my opinion bodom is a faster with less hard hits than soilwork.

I Work at a radio station and on friday nights I host a metal show that plays all this ****-bodom, soilwork, borknagor, cannibal corpse, children of bodom, in flames, nile, slayer, pantera, king dimond, bathory, or basically anything you can think of thats metal we play it from 8pm-5am friday nights at my radio station.

• Sponsors (?)

1994Vib.RedGT said:
I would not classify bodom as melodic thrash in the least, they are not black metal, but they def. are not thrash. Children of bodom also sounds different from soilwork, in my opinion bodom is a faster with less hard hits than soilwork.

I Work at a radio station and on friday nights I host a metal show that plays all this ****-bodom, soilwork, borknagor, cannibal corpse, children of bodom, in flames, nile, slayer, pantera, king dimond, bathory, or basically anything you can think of thats metal we play it from 8pm-5am friday nights at my radio station.

Hate Crew Deathroll was pretty thrashy, but they did have different directions on the other albums, I'll give ya that.

That sounds like a kickass radio show :nice:

illwood said:
That Soilwork track is pretty rockin', but I'm not surprised, 'cause I'm a pretty big metal fan (along with about every other music style).

Lately, I've been listening to alot of In Flames.

On our friday night metal show, in flames is usually one of the softer selections haha.

8-10pm: all of that is older **** like judas priest, maiden

10-5: newer metal, mostly stuff as I described in my other post.

www.wknc.org you can go there, then hit listen now if you want to see what we have to offer on fri night. the good stuff starts around 10pm. I am on 12-2am, and my DJ name is Ben Himself, but before me is Lucretia from 10-12, she is a kick-ass woman, probably in her 40s that is still devoted to metal! she could probably kick my ass too if it came down to it. Then after me from 2-5 is The Man With the golden gun, or for short his real name is phil. phil likes extremley hard ****, he even tries to make one hour of his show purely black metal. but yea, you guys should check it out sometime